- 100% brand new stamping plate size 9.5 cm x 7.6 cm with high-quality stainless steel and high polish finish with a back sticker to smooth edges.
- Lina Stamping Plates contain 10 different and unique designs (size: 1.7 cm x 2.2 cm) plus 15 small irregular images. Each plate contains images with a specific theme.
- Easy to use for both beginners and experienced nail artists. Etched deep enough to hold enough polish for a beautiful opaque stamping result.
- The designs are engraved on the image plates and can be used over and over again - never wearing out!.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Stamping Polish – we recommend you use a nail polish that is opaque and has a strong pigmentation. Avoid dry fast polishes. For best results use stamping polishes.
- Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamp & Scraper (coming soon). You can use any plastic card you have). Stamper is a MOST!.
- Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping Plate. Remove the transparent protective film before use.
BEFORE YOU START:
- Make sure you remove the protective transparent plastic film from the front of the plates before use.
- Clean the plate with a cotton ball with 100% pure acetone to remove the possible glue of the plastic film and let it dry.
ONLY USE 100% ACETONE TO CLEAN THE PLATE.
HOW TO STAMP:
- Make sure that your nail is completely oil free before applying stamping nail polish.
- Apply a base coat.
- Make sure the base coat is completely dry before you stamp.
- Apply the nail polish on the selected design of the image plate.
- Use the scraper to remove the excess of nail varnish, making sure you are holding it at a 45 ° angle. Do not press very hard in the process as this will cause too much of the nail varnish to be scraped out of the engraving.
- Roll the Stamper to pick up the nail polish from the design and transfer it onto your nail. Make sure you move fast and apply an even amount of pressure. For best results roll the stamp from one side of the other and use the same rolling motion when applying on the nail.
- Apply a Top Coat to seal the design.
DIDN'T PICK UP?:
Clean and file the stamping head a bit or change the stamper you are using.
Clean the image with 100% pure acetone before applying nail polish.
After applying the polish in the image you need to WORK FAST to avoid the polish dries in the stamper and won’t transfer into your nail.
Try another type of polish. Some polishes dry too fast or are not opaque.
For more information about how to use the Lina Nail Art Supply products and for design ideas, visit our Blog, YouTube Channel & Get Inspired page.
For details about shipping click here. For details about returns, refunds & cancellations click here.
We will be more than happy to answer any other questions you may have. Feel free to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any query will be answered in a maximum of 24 working hours. Please ensure you quote your order number so we can deal with your inquiry as quickly as possible.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
All orders are packaged and shipped Monday through Friday only. Orders placed over the weekend or during select holidays will be processed on the next business day. Orders will be shipped out within 1 to 2 business days from order date. Email confirmations will be emailed to all customers once a package has been shipped by us. Tracking number is included.
The shipping time frame can take 15-30 business days to receive – time varies according to the country. All customers are responsible for any and all customs duties fees that may be incurred by the country the package is being shipped to. Lina Nail Art Supplies is not responsible for any loss, damage, tax, VAT or customs duties.
For more information about Shipping please see our Shipping: USA & International page.
- SKU: LMSP - TW SEC
- Vendor : Lina Nail Art Supplies
- Collections: Mini Plates, Stamping Plates