Protects nail polish on fingernails by acting as a barrier between the acetone soaked material and your fingers
Lightweight and compact, it allows for ease of control, even pressure application, and easy storage
Tested for durability against nail polish remover solutions
Comfort for holding
Concave bottom for even nail polish removal
Hinge feature allows for ease of grasping
Can be used with any material including cotton balls/pads, tissue, paper towel, toilet paper, etc!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Stamping Polish – we recommend you use a nail polish that is opaque and has a strong pigmentation. Avoid dry fast polishes. For best results use our Lina Stamping Polishes.
- Stamp & Scraper - You can use any plastic card you have and a stamper is a MOST!
- Lina Stamping Plate - Remove the transparent protective film before use.
- Fearless Top Coat - Seal your design with a long lasting & shiny effect.
HOW DOES IT WORK?:
It's so easy!
All you have to do is hold the Nail Diva with your index finger and thumb.
Press inwards to open it and grab your preferred nail polish remover material (ie, cotton ball/pad, tissue etc).
Apply remover to the material and remove polish from the desired nail.
Check out the demo video below for a better visual!
ONLY USE 100% ACETONE TO CLEAN THE PLATE.
HOW TO STAMP:
- Make sure that your nail is completely oil free before applying stamping nail polish.
- Apply a base coat.
- Make sure the base coat is completely dry before you stamp.
- Apply the nail polish on the selected design of the image plate.
- Use the scraper to remove the excess of nail varnish, making sure you are holding it at a 45 ° angle. Do not press very hard in the process as this will cause too much of the nail varnish to be scraped out of the engraving.
- Roll the Stamper to pick up the nail polish from the design and transfer it onto your nail. Make sure you move fast and apply an even amount of pressure. For best results roll the stamp from one side of the other and use the same rolling motion when applying on the nail.
- Apply a Top Coat to seal the design.
DIDN'T PICK UP?:
Clean and file the stamping head a bit or change the stamper you are using.
Clean the image with 100% pure acetone before applying nail polish.
After applying the polish in the image you need to WORK FAST to avoid the polish dries in the stamper and won’t transfer into your nail.
Try another type of polish. Some polishes dry too fast or are not opaque.
If you have more questions about how to use the Lina Nail Art Supplies products or see detailed techniques you can visit our Review or Tutorials/How to page.
For more information about how to use the Lina Nail Art Supplies products and for design ideas, visit our Blog, YouTube Channel & Get Inspired page.
For details about shipping click here. For details about returns, refunds & cancellations click here.
We will be more than happy to answer any other questions you may have. Feel free to write an email to email@example.com. Any query will be answered in a maximum of 24 working hours. Please ensure you quote your order number so we can deal with your inquiry as quickly as possible.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
All orders are packaged and shipped Monday through Friday only. Orders placed over the weekend or during select holidays will be processed on the next business day. Orders will be shipped out within 1 to 2 business days from order date. Email confirmations will be emailed to all customers once a package has been shipped by us. Tracking number is included.
The shipping time frame can take 15-30 business days to receive – time varies according to the country. All customers are responsible for any and all customs duties fees that may be incurred by the country the package is being shipped to. Lina Nail Art Supplies is not responsible for any loss, damage, tax, VAT or customs duties.
For more information about Shipping please see our Shipping: USA & International page.