INGREDIENTS: n-butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, propan-2-ol, isopropyl alcohol, isopropanol.
DOES NOT CONTAIN:
Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP (Dibutyl Phthalate), Camphor, TPHP (Triphenyl Phosphate), Formaldehyde Resin.
DISCLAIMER: Please keep the product out of the sun and direct heat.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Base Coat - is necessary
- Nail Polish or Glitters or Powders
BEFORE YOU START:
- Remove current nail polish with nail polish remover (if any).
- Clip, file, and buff your nails. Clip nails first, if necessary. Then file (in one direction) to get your tips square, round or somewhere in between. Buff tops and sides of nails lightly with a nail buffer (not your emery board) to create a smooth surface.
- Push back your cuticles. Soften cuticles with oil or lotion and then push back gently with a cuticle stick. Your cuticles protect your nails from bacteria and keep them soft, so avoid cutting them.
- Exfoliate your hands: Exfoliate hands, wrists and forearms with a hand scrub that eliminates dead skin cells and replenishes moisture. Use a nailbrush to clean under nails. Wash hands afterward and dry them thoroughly.
- Moisturize your hands: Moisturize now to avoid smudging almost-dry nail polish later. Take the opportunity to give yourself a mini hand massage—just because you're not at the spa doesn't mean you can't relax! To finish, swipe each nail with nail polish remover.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply a base coat to hydrate and protect nails and prevent chipping. We recommend waiting two full minutes between each coat, starting with the base coat.
- Apply a coat of your newest hue, being sure to get the brush all the way down to the cuticle and into the corners of the nail. Maximum coverage on the first coat makes the second coat a breeze.
- After two minutes, apply the second coat of nail polish. Sheer glazes may require a third coat for full coverage.
- Apply 2 coats of Make Me Matte! topcoat to protect your manicure from chipping and adds a matte finish to the nails.
If you have more questions about how to use the Lina Nail Art Supplies products or see detailed techniques you can visit our Review or Tutorials/How to page.
For more information about how to use the Lina Nail Art Supplies products and for design ideas, visit our Blog, YouTube Channel & Get Inspired page.
For details about shipping click here. For details about returns, refunds & cancellations click here.
We will be more than happy to answer any other questions you may have. Feel free to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any query will be answered in a maximum of 24 working hours. Please ensure you quote your order number so we can deal with your inquiry as quickly as possible.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
All orders are packaged and shipped Monday through Friday only. Orders placed over the weekend or during select holidays will be processed on the next business day. Orders will be shipped out within 1 to 2 business days from order date. Email confirmations will be emailed to all customers once a package has been shipped by us. Tracking number is included.
The shipping time frame can take 15-30 business days to receive – time varies according to the country. All customers are responsible for any and all customs duties fees that may be incurred by the country the package is being shipped to. Lina Nail Art Supplies is not responsible for any loss, damage, tax, VAT or customs duties.
For more information about Shipping please see our Shipping: USA & International page.