Brush length: 140mm
Brush tip size: 5.2mm x 9.2mm
- Professionals and home users.
To keep the hair in good condition, clean the brush in our pixie dry brush duster.
For hard pigment stains, put nail cleanser solution on a wipe and then gently move the brush against the wipe in circular motions until pigments are removed and let it dry.
Do not use the brush to clean dust, glitters and/or pigment powders in wet gel or nail polish.
- Apply a thin layer of the tacky Gel Ready! base coat gel (coming soon) or any other sticky/rubber base coat to your nail.
- Dip the pixie sprinkle brush into the powder and tap onto the tacky layer, starting with the top of the nail and all the way to the edge until the nail is totally covered.
- Burnish (rub) with small circular motions to remove any excess powder with the pixie dust brush.
- Seal your powder using our Diamond Sealer no wipe top coat gel (coming soon) or Fearless Top Coat for an ultra-smooth and super shiny look.
For more information about how to use the Lina Nail Art Supply products and for design ideas, visit our Blog, YouTube Channel & Get Inspired page.
For details about shipping click here. For details about returns, refunds & cancellations click here.
We will be more than happy to answer any other questions you may have. Feel free to write an email to email@example.com. Any query will be answered in maximum 24 working hours. Please ensure you quote your order number so we can deal with your inquiry as quickly as possible.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
All orders are packaged and shipped Monday through Friday only. Orders placed over the weekend or during select holidays will be processed on the next business day. Orders will be shipped out within 1 to 2 business days from order date. Email confirmations will be emailed to all customers once a package has been shipped by us. Tracking number is included.
The shipping time frame can take 15-30 business days to receive – time varies according to the country. All customers are responsible for any and all customs duties fees that may be incurred by the country the package is being shipped to. Lina Nail Art Supplies is not responsible for any loss, damage, tax, VAT or customs duties.
For more information about Shipping please see our Shipping: USA & International page.