- 100% brand new stamping plate size 9.5 cm x 14.5 cm with high quality stainless steel and high polish finish with a back sticker to smooth edges.
- Lina Stamping Plates contain 29 different and unique designs (size: 1.7 cm x 2.2 cm) plus 6 irregular small images. Each plate contains images with specific theme.
- Easy to use for both beginners and experienced nail artists. Etched deep enough to hold enough polish for a beautiful opaque stamping result.
- The designs are engraved on the image plates and can be used over and over again - never wearing out!.
- Stamping Polish - For best results, we recommend you use our Lina Stamping Polishes or any other stamping polish brand. If you use a regular nail polish use one that is opaque and has a strong pigmentation. Avoid dry fast polishes.
- Lina Stamper & Scraper (coming soon). You can use any plastic card you have as a scraper. Stamper is a MOST!
- Lina Stamping Plates. Remove the transparent protective film before use.
BEFORE YOU START:
- Make sure you remove the protective transparent plastic film from the front of the plates before use.
- Clean the plate with a cotton ball with 100% pure acetone to remove the possible glue of the plastic film and let it dry. ONLY USE 100% ACETONE TO CLEAN THE PLATE.
HOW TO STAMP:
- Make sure the base coat is completely dry before you stamp.
- Apply a layer of the Stamp Stick Black on the selected design of the Lina Stamping Plate or any other stamping plate.
- Use the scraper to remove the excess of polish, making sure you are holding it at a 45 ° angle. Do not press very hard in the process as this will cause too much of the polish to be scraped out of the engraving.
- Roll the Stamper to pick up the polish from the design and transfer it onto your nail. Make sure to apply an even amount of pressure. For best results roll the stamp from one side of the other and use the same rolling motion when applying on the nail.
- Apply 2 layers of our Fearless Top Coat or any other top coat for a smooth finish & done!
DIDN'T PICK UP?:
Clean and file the stamping head a bit or change the stamper you are using.
Clean the image with 100% pure acetone before applying nail polish.
After applying the polish in the image you need to WORK FAST to avoid the polish dries in the stamper and won’t transfer into your nail.
Try another type of polish. Some polishes dry too fast or are not opaque.
For more information about how to use the Lina Nail Art Supply products and for design ideas, visit our Blog, YouTube Channel & Get Inspired page.
For details about shipping click here. For details about returns, refunds & cancellations click here.
We will be more than happy to answer any other questions you may have. Feel free to write an email to email@example.com. Any query will be answered in a maximum of 24 working hours. Please ensure you quote your order number so we can deal with your inquiry as quickly as possible.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
All orders are packaged and shipped Monday through Friday only. Orders placed over the weekend or during select holidays will be processed on the next business day. Orders will be shipped out within 1 to 2 business days from order date. Email confirmations will be emailed to all customers once a package has been shipped by us. Tracking number is included.
The shipping time frame can take 15-30 business days to receive – time varies according to the country. All customers are responsible for any and all customs duties fees that may be incurred by the country the package is being shipped to. Lina Nail Art Supplies is not responsible for any loss, damage, tax, VAT or customs duties.
For more information about Shipping please see our Shipping: USA & International page.